Create an account
You're going to love SmartyPig2.0
- Choose the frequency of your withdrawals: once a month or bi-weekly.
- There is no better way to make a purchase than by using money you already have.
- Want to Learn More?
What you’ll need to get started:
- Your Social Security Number
- Date of birth
- Your mobile phone
- Residential address (not a P.O. Box)
- Your existing checking or savings account information
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT —
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you:When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.